Common Conditions Treated
Please select from choices
If you are traveling a great distance, please let me know in advance and we may need to schedule an extended visit of 90-120 minutes.
Our usual visit is 60 minutes.
If you do not see a condition listed and would like additional information, please Email me.
What a Treatment consists of:
Therapy is based in physical medicine utilizing both Applied Kinesiological modalities and energy medicine techniques. Procedures are generally hands-on and will require multiple muscle testing evaluation steps.
- Receptor based therapy employing skin surface reflexes (neurolymphatic's, neurovascular and muscle spindle cell techniques.
- Memory resets are incorporated using eye muscle resets similar to EMDR based in NLP.
- Cranial and spinal / extremity manipulative procedures.
- Several procedures will require access to the jaw muscles internally. These steps are usually the most uncomfortable of all procedures.
- Occasionally nutritional adjunctions are utilized
Potential Side Effects and or Adverse Reactions:
- All efforts are made to prevent and minimize your discomfort.
- Momentary pain maybe incurred (depending on your tolerance level) to manual muscle work.
Access to the jaw muscles is both externally and internally. These steps are usually the most uncomfortable of all procedures.
- Eye muscle resets have on occasion popped out and or displaced contacts. Recommend contacts be removed prior to care.
- Clothing does not have to be removed. Soft clothing is appreciated (jeans without metal rivets please).
- On occasion, one may have a mild headache reaction. Most commonly this is in response to a failure to fully resolve the root cause of condition. This response will be helpful to let me know on your next visit.
- Please note that without the utilization of prescriptive anti-inflammatory /analgesic medication(s) I can not cover up your symptom(s), thus there will be residual discomfort for several hours when treating an acute condition.
- If you feel you are suffering an adverse reaction please do not hesitate to call or email me. My policy is to refund the last visit fee if you chose to discontinue care or return for a no-charge follow up visit.
- Recommend preventative visits every 3 -4 months or certainly annually.
- If you have succumbed to the common cold, there will be a need to optimize the immune system. If you are planning a vacation or business trip, I can reduce the symptoms and speed the resolution of most bacterial and viral colds.
- For yearly visits, you may qualify for our bonus offer.
Come in on your birthday for free!
If you are able to make an appointment on your birthday, the visit is free!
If your birthday does not fall on a day during my work week, better luck next year!
Information and content on these webpages and PDF downloads are made available without intention of copyright infringement. If information is quoted or paraphased, credit is made to the author(s).
Definition of Chiropractic from Dorland's Illustrated Medical Dictionary 28th Edition (W.B. Sanders)
"...a science of applied physiologic diagnosis based on the theory that health and disease are life processes related to to the function of the nervous system by mechanical, chemical, or psychic factors is the cause of disease; restoration of and maintenance of health depend on normal function of the nervous system. Diagnosis is the identification of these noxious irritants and treatment is their removal by the most conservative method."
Manual Muscle Testing (MMT)
MMT is a phenomena commonly associated with Applied Kinesiology but also has a long history with many studies and published papers to include recently: Kendal et al. 2005, Panjabi 2006, and Cuthbert & Goodheart in 2007.
MMT is a primary diagnostic tool which is used as a dynamic monitored primary feedback mechanism between the nervous system and the skeletal muscles.
Some of the main attributes of MMT * is to identify and monitor aberrant physiology between :
- Neurologic disorganization
- Viscerosomatic relationships (aberrant autonomic dysfunction)
- Spinal segmental dysarthria
- Dysfunction of cranial bones & cerebral spinal fluid dynamics
- Adverse mechanical traction on spinal dura and meningeal membranes
- Peripheral and Cranial Nerve Entrapment
- Lymphatic and vascular impairment
- Meridian system imbalance
It should also be noted that neoplasms being non-nerve innervated thus not connected to the nervous system renders MMT non-influential.
* Additional information is available in a recent publication,
"Applied Kinesiology Essentials" by Scott Cuthbert 2013
Gangassas Press ISBN: 978-0-9887452-1-6
Do You Consume Grapefruits on regular basis?